Good morning everyone! I love the fall & winter time with all the holidays. So today I am sharing my wish list with you. It is just the top 10 things I think I need for the fall & winter lol.
- This Henri Bendel bag (and love this one) is calling my name. I am obsessed with this maroon color and I think it is a perfect cross body to have. I put it on my Christmas list (cough Jake) lol.
- I love scarf’s. They are seriously so comfy & warm, I am for sure purchasing this one and it comes in 5 colors!
- These mules, YES. Leopard + fun I am in love. I am buying these without a doubt.
- I like these candles because after you get done during them you can use them to hold your makeup brushes, so its worth the price.
- This grey turtleneck dress is perfect for the fall and winter with some OTK boots.
- I love simple jewelry and this necklace is perfect.
- I have been wanted a pair of Good American jeans for the longest time, so I think it is time I actually get me a pair. These will probably be on my Christmas list as well.
- Back to the color maroon. It is a perfect color for the cooler months. I love the buttons on the side this sweater, its a must for me.
- This floral dress I just purchased & so I am hoping it fits me! I will probably be wearing it to Thanksgiving dinner if it does. It isn’t thick which is perfect for Texas because usually Thanksgiving isn’t cold which sucks. Also, this dress is 50% off!
- These light suede booties are so gorgeous. I love the detailing on the back heel and I don’t have anything like it.
Have a great weekend everyone! I would love to know what is on your fall wish list?